Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inventory M3 now available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Five new cars added
The Pearl White M3P+ is more expensive than my MSM M3P+ I bought this morning! It has only done 3 less miles. Spec is exactly the same apart from the colour. Does anybody know the logic behind that?! :confused:

Side note: Applied for PCP finance about an hour ago and called Black Horse as didn't receive any email confirmation. All been accepted so now it is down to Tesla South Manchester SC to get the ball rolling.

Decided to go ahead with the 20" wheels as the reviews across the forum and elsewhere online are either one extreme or the other (although my biased brain has latched onto the ones that say something like "the ride quality isn't as bad as people make out" or "the ride quality has no issues")

Can't wait to get my hands on it. Having to scrape ice off the windscreen this morning and then wait for the cabin to heat up in my merc made me jealous of all you guys and gals who were able to pre-condition your machines o_O

Possibly based on original price? I think white wasn't free originally - and these cars are likely from cancelled orders. Only reason I can think of anyway.

Interesting that they either still have excess stock from before end of quarter, or perhaps there were still some outstanding deliveries... I wonder if tomorrow/Saturday will see a decent amount being added, like last week?

Possibly based on original price? I think white wasn't free originally - and these cars are likely from cancelled orders. Only reason I can think of anyway.

Interesting that they either still have excess stock from before end of quarter, or perhaps there were still some outstanding deliveries... I wonder if tomorrow/Saturday will see a decent amount being added, like last week?
Yeah possibly - but MSM has always been a £1,000 if i remember correctly...
I'm thinking it may be cancelled orders (finance fallen through, etc.) - but i'm not complaining :) I was contemplating putting a deposit down just before the price increase but that then scuppered my plans; I then put a deposit down on Sunday when this spec popped up in inventory, then panicked when I saw the original price higher price on screen instead of the price that it was listed in inventory at, so cancelled it; so this is third time lucky (although I accidentally continued via my own referral link - just wanted to see what the referral link was all about, but then forgot i was still on that page when i got to work :oops: maybe i'll get 2,000miles of free charging ;) ha ha)

Is this batch based on the current prices? From the first lot, It seems that inventory cars are priced based on the price at the time of ordering, not the current new order price.

So...I decided to head to the Stockport SC this lunchtime to just get an update on the status of my order (seemed easier than calling them). When i got there I loaded up my account on my phone, only to see the price of my car had gone from £53,990 (before £3,500 grant) to £56,500 (again before the plug-in grant)!!
I already had a question around the £53,990 figure as the price I have on the order acknowledgement is £51,130 (after the grant) which equates to around £580/month on the PCP with £6k deposit (on top of the £3.5k which is included in the £51,130), but was assured by Tesla on the phone that once I had completed the finance application that they would be adjusting the price back down to £51,130 for the finance so everything would be fine.

HOWEVER, having spoken to the chap at Stockport he was talking about a completely different figure meaning that my monthlies were shooting back up to over £600!!

He then kept telling me that the £51,130 includes the gov grant which I already know. I told him I understood this and that I am paying a further £6,000 on top of the grant (£2,000 of which I paid to reserve the car, so have £4,000 to pay on pick up), making the total deposit including gov grant of £9,500 and the amount for the finance agreement £45,130 (£51,130 - £6,000).

Am I missing something and is it really rocket science?? I'm an accountant so numbers tend to be my forte, and the above all makes sense in my simple mind.

They really don't give me confidence as a customer if they can't get the numbers right at their end...

Hopefully they'll get it right in the end, I had 3 incorrect invoices.
Thanks Bernard.

I decided to call the customer service line this afternoon and walked them through the calc. He wasn't following either (he admitted he wasn't great with numbers - worrying).
However, this worked to my advantage as after a bit of to-and-fro the penny finally dropped for him (kind of) but he updated the OTR price to £49,130 meaning that my finance agreement now says £49,130 - £6,000 deposit = balance to finance £43,130. I have already paid £2,000 of that deposit when I picked the car from inventory so I only have £4,000 to pay (he reduced the price by the £2,000 I had paid for some reason). I've somehow managed to reduce the price and monthlies :rolleyes:

I'm fully expecting this to be corrected to £51,130 but I won't be pointing it out, thats for sure ;)

Who has managed to take delivery of an inventory car, and who hasn’t? Waiting for my collection date 2 weeks after ordering.
I’m waiting. Although I only ordered a couple of days ago.
When I spoke to the chap on the phone yesterday he said my machine is at Heathrow, so I suspect it’ll make its way north (to Manchester) some time this week - but who knows o_O

Who has managed to take delivery of an inventory car, and who hasn’t? Waiting for my collection date 2 weeks after ordering.
Ordered last Saturday, had a call Monday asking if I could collect on Monday (30th) no VIN visible in my account at this point. Was too short notice for me as I already had commitments. Radio silence ever since apart from a VIN appearing. Have tried chasing but only had one generic response. I fear that the inventory cars are rejects and they are now trying to fix them.

Ordered last Saturday, had a call Monday asking if I could collect on Monday (30th) no VIN visible in my account at this point. Was too short notice for me as I already had commitments. Radio silence ever since apart from a VIN appearing. Have tried chasing but only had one generic response. I fear that the inventory cars are rejects and they are now trying to fix them.
I have a VIN - it appeared after the finance stuff got finalised yesterday.
Not sure why it didn’t appear as soon as a bought it as it’s an existing inventory car so would have had a VIN on screen if I clicked on the “quick look” button before buying :confused:

As with 99% of others on here, patience is the mantra...