TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Inventory Model S75 now discounted down to 61k after Fed rebate and referral code

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by YauKwan, Oct 3, 2017.

1. YauKwan

YauKwan Member

Not sure if people are seeing this, seems like a good deal.

brand new S75 are now in inventory

like this one would be $61,200 after fed rebate and Owner referral code.
    Model S 75 5YJSA1E1XHF202788 | Tesla

This one $65,700 with EAP
    Model S 75 5YJSA1E13HF208660 | Tesla
    Model S 75 5YJSA1E11HF201027 | Tesla

Its a little slower than a new 75, but alot cheaper.

I think there is still 0.99% and 72 month financing available and its the last month to get $1000 off and unlimited supercharging.

If you need a referral code, please PM. Also if you need a owner advisor that can dig for even better deals, i'll put you in contact with mine.

2. Qbenjamin

Qbenjamin Ballin On A Budget

There really isn't much of a discount on these since they used to be priced at $69,500 base. EAP adds another $5K, am I missing something?

• Like x 1
  3. Grisik

Grisik Member

Has anyone else noticed all the discounted cars are black ?

4. Ghosty

Ghosty Member

I'm asking the same question. I noticed people on the Facebook Hidden Tesla Deals kept linking these cars as if they were heavily discounted cars. They aren't. They are the same price. In fact, these inventory cars are a bad deal if they truly are 0-60 in 5.3 secs. Any one would be better off buying the S75 (before they were removed) with the improved 0-60, Air Suspension, some PUP features, and new DU.

In fact, I would say these "new" deals are horrible deals since AP isn't even activated. Now that the S75 is gone - I guess they are ok deals? But even now, why not just go for the 75D? It would have all the previous upgrades as standard equipment with the above as well.

• Like x 1
  5. stan23

stan23 Member

Because these were built to be stripped down cars. All other colors have an upcharge.

6. YauKwan

YauKwan Member

These are good for people who dont want to wait for a model 3, but also dont want to spend 80k on a base S75D

7. kidjim25

kidjim25 Member

I got an inventory S75D in red with eap and it was less than 80k my caveat was that it was an end of quarter deal. and im pretty sure its an uncorked one as well. id skip those "deals"

8. RayW

RayW Member

They were all blue last year when I got mine -- sorted the page Price (low to high) and it was row after row of blue Teslas, with an occasional black or white one mixed in.

Maybe Elon looks for clearance sales when buying his paint.