Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inventory Model S75 now discounted down to 61k after Fed rebate and referral code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if people are seeing this, seems like a good deal.

brand new S75 are now in inventory

like this one would be $61,200 after fed rebate and Owner referral code.
Model S 75 5YJSA1E1XHF202788 | Tesla

This one $65,700 with EAP
Model S 75 5YJSA1E13HF208660 | Tesla
Model S 75 5YJSA1E11HF201027 | Tesla

Its a little slower than a new 75, but alot cheaper.

I think there is still 0.99% and 72 month financing available and its the last month to get $1000 off and unlimited supercharging.

If you need a referral code, please PM. Also if you need a owner advisor that can dig for even better deals, i'll put you in contact with mine.

There really isn't much of a discount on these since they used to be priced at $69,500 base. EAP adds another $5K, am I missing something?
I'm asking the same question. I noticed people on the Facebook Hidden Tesla Deals kept linking these cars as if they were heavily discounted cars. They aren't. They are the same price. In fact, these inventory cars are a bad deal if they truly are 0-60 in 5.3 secs. Any one would be better off buying the S75 (before they were removed) with the improved 0-60, Air Suspension, some PUP features, and new DU.

In fact, I would say these "new" deals are horrible deals since AP isn't even activated. Now that the S75 is gone - I guess they are ok deals? But even now, why not just go for the 75D? It would have all the previous upgrades as standard equipment with the above as well.

Reactions: idleuser