Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inventory stock

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the heck of it, I've been searching for inventory stock around the country. I found four.

Two black performance model 3 with 18" Aero wheels in the Los Angeles/Orange County area
One black performance model 3 with 18" Aero wheels in the San Francisco Bay area
One grey performance model 3 with 20" wheels in Philadelphia

I couldn't find any others, but that doesn't mean they aren't there.

Hmm. I was hoping to buy a model 3 at the end of September. I was hoping that I could just buy one from inventory, but that makes it look like that there won't be enough available, or will more be available then?

The inventory always fluctuates daily or weekly. "End of September" is a long way off. So don't make any conclusions now for 6 weeks in the future. End of September is also end of Q3, so there will likely be more new inventory they want to move.

Reactions: GSBJackson
Look at inventory in Europe, it’s pretty high. Tesla always manufactures cars for overseas markets at the start of the quarter (which was July time frame), next they fill orders the best they can, and finally just a crazy push for inventory cars. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a bunch of inventory show up around the end of August and stay at decent levels through September.

For the heck of it, I've been searching for inventory stock around the country. I found four.

Two black performance model 3 with 18" Aero wheels in the Los Angeles/Orange County area
One black performance model 3 with 18" Aero wheels in the San Francisco Bay area
One grey performance model 3 with 20" wheels in Philadelphia

I couldn't find any others, but that doesn't mean they aren't there.

I found my stealth through a Tesla advisor directly (who mentioned its existence) after asking other questions about the ordering process initially.