Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inventory Vehicle Special Offers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have owned a Model S P85+ for the last three years, purchasing it as a Fully Loaded Inventory Vehicle back in late 2014 with AP 1.0

I am considering changing vehicles and would consider an Inventory Model S P100D.

in Mid 2017 tesla reached out ot me with some special discounts on the P100D with AP2.0 hardware, these were 30k+ on some desirable vehicles.

Are Tesla still offerring similar promotional disscount on top of the range P100D's?

The biggest discounts are on the new inventory but ex loan/demo cars. If you lived in Hawaii there’s over 33k off a ‘new’ P90D although I suspect nobody would class that as a genuinely new car. There are plenty with 20k off, with maybe 3k on the clock, but generally only P models or 2017 cars, but then you also get cars like this 100D which seems great value

Tesla Info: 2018 MS 100D listed at $90900

The inventory tracking sites like that one and Hanks EV-cpo usually allow you to see and sort on discount.

The other deal that happened end of Q3 was linked to advantageous terms in ending finance agreements on existing cars to upgrade. It’s not long until Dec and maybe a push to clear out some of the inventory

The biggest discounts are on the new inventory but ex loan/demo cars. If you lived in Hawaii there’s over 33k off a ‘new’ P90D although I suspect nobody would class that as a genuinely new car. There are plenty with 20k off, with maybe 3k on the clock, but generally only P models or 2017 cars, but then you also get cars like this 100D which seems great value

Tesla Info: 2018 MS 100D listed at $90900

The inventory tracking sites like that one and Hanks EV-cpo usually allow you to see and sort on discount.

The other deal that happened end of Q3 was linked to advantageous terms in ending finance agreements on existing cars to upgrade. It’s not long until Dec and maybe a push to clear out some of the inventory
Yeah that's a hell of a deal...when I click on it ...well is says it cost 0!

Well the site offers the city location. Sort by city and then go to your local store and say "here's a list, do you have these?"

So do the others, what’s the big deal? Hank offers related cross border searching in some places and a bunch of extra data recently, Tesla-info has no paywall and price history and on used inv what the prices were. All the site does is push new inventory- guess it’s good there is choice

Odd - just tried it and it worked and so did he link through to Tesla? Maybe a glitch or maintenance. I was looking earlier and the whole site disappeared at one point but now it seems ok..

Looks like it was maintenance as they've added Teslas listed at indys overnight and Model 3s - you can see pretty much the whole market now in one place. Must be a nightmare to maintain.