Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inventory Vehicles?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know what happened to all of the Model S inventory in Canada?

There seems to have been a fair number of new inventory cars before the holidays but now there is nothing....

Did they sell everything in inventory??

There was a big push for the inventory vehicles to be sold before year end. I got 2 referrals buying inventory cars due to the low interest rates the last week in December.

Last year at this time Tesla was busy filling oversea orders. We’ll see more inventory cars in Feb.

There was a big push for the inventory vehicles to be sold before year end. I got 2 referrals buying inventory cars due to the low interest rates the last week in December.

Last year at this time Tesla was busy filling oversea orders. We’ll see more inventory cars in Feb.

Thanks. Just seems odd that all of them disappeared. Was the interest rate *that* low?

I think the Owner Advisor said that 1.99% was the current finance rate but only for 100's.

One of my friend’s had an inventory vehicle shipped up from Seattle. The rate went up since he purchased by a point or a point and a half.

I didn’t know they could get US inventory, but my friend couldn’t find a suitable local inventory car and the one he wanted was in Ontario, but would not get here before the end of the quarter, so the sales advisor was able to get him one from Seattle.

I didn’t know they could get US inventory, but my friend couldn’t find a suitable local inventory car and the one he wanted was in Ontario, but would not get here before the end of the quarter, so the sales advisor was able to get him one from Seattle.
It sounds like they will jump through a lot of hoops to goose quarterly sales number!

One of my friend’s had an inventory vehicle shipped up from Seattle. The rate went up since he purchased by a point or a point and a half.

How was he able to import into Canada? Transport Canada does not allow it. Tesla must have made the required retrofits.

TESLA MOTORS