Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Investors Begging for GigaFest Invites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TheTalkingMule

Distributed Energy Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Priority invites for GigaFest April 7th will be given to local Austinites. This thread is an open space for TMCers to beg for additional invites. I'm sure someone in corporate monitors this place and will PM the worthy for their contact info.

Please provide your rationale for deserving an invite and if you need a +1.

Don't know if they cost anything, but if they don't, I'm sure all TMCers will gladly donate $50/ticket to Ukraine humanitarian aid.

Priority invites for GigaFest April 7th will be given to local Austinites. This thread is an open space for TMCers to beg for additional invites. I'm sure someone in corporate monitors this place and will PM the worthy for their contact info.

Don't know if they cost anything, but if they don't, I'm sure all TMCers will gladly donate $50/ticket to Ukraine humanitarian aid.
I've been an enthusiastic Tesla owner since 2019 and an TSLA investor since 2017. I convinced my 92-year old (at the time) dad to invest in TSLA last year. I also regularly watch Tesla Daily, Solving The Money Problem, Joe Tegtmeyer, Dave Lee, and Doctor Know It All and others occasionally. I am dying to go and to take my wife. I would also be willing to contribute something to help the people of Ukraine.

I have been holding a considerable amount of Tesla shares since 2012.
I purchased the original Roadster (and still have it!) and shortly thereafter knew that Tesla was a company to watch.

Since then I have purchased one of the first Model X Signatures, have a new Roadster on order, and am anticipating a new Model X Plaid for my wife.

Would love to be present for Gigafest!

Reactions: phantasms
Oh what the heck, it can't hurt right?

I've been a TSLA investor since 2018 and 95% all in on TSLA since late 2019. I also own a 2021 Model Y LR, and if I get an invite I am definitely driving down to Austin for the factory event!

I’ve been an investor since I picked up my Model 3 in 2018. I used to be an auto journalist and have driven essentially everything. Once I drove that 3 I knew the world would never be the same. Have a new P3 and a Y now. As I’m typing this I’m also texting with my friend’s mom who’s going to come by tomorrow to try our 3. I “sell” at least one 3 or Y to a friend per month. I’ve got a cybertruck and roadster res. Also waiting on my cyberquad to come in for my 7 year old who’s a Tesla fanatic. All charged by Tesla solar. We would love to go!!!!!

Edit: also I wrote this article which made the rounds and Elon tweeted out. Would love to write something about Austin for Hagerty.

Edit2: also, my profile picture is pretty pretty pretty….pretty good.

I've been an investor since 2012, owner since 2018, and actually live in Texas (Dallas area). I've been educating anyone I can since 2011 about EVs, have gone to local town hall meetings to get a gallery/Superchargers installed in Southlake area, and got my next door neighbor to buy a 3 after seeing mine.

Everyone knows me in my life as the "Tesla" guy. I have swag that is no longer available - lunch box (which I use everyday to take my lunch to work in :)), towels, shirts.

I live and breath this company. I'm on here everyday.

I want to go to this fest, not to party, but to see the 4680 battery line and other areas of the factory and geek out.

Edit: submitting evidence.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-29 154110.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-29 154110.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot 2022-03-29 154121.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-29 154121.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot 2022-03-29 154139.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-29 154139.png
    402.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Really interested in going!! Not because I'm better than anyone, but am an Austin local soo