Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Investors Who Have Never Driven The Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ha speaking of 401k, I am very proud of what I did. After my brokerage account taking off with Tesla, I jump started my 401k with tsla since I have a self-directed account. It is so ironic the company I left did made me a millionaire on paper in the dot com but then took it away with the crash, even made me lose money because of the stupid amt, and now I make it all back by my self-directed investment/trading/speculation, again!! on paper though.

The great thing about the self direct account is all gain are tax deferred. So my trading decision will not be clouded by all the tax stuff. My most recent big trade is when tsla dive 20% to $108 in one day by the gs report. I went in pull off a few weekly options and aug @115 after earning which I still keep. Thanks GS!

I am certainly very opportunistic of using all available capital on tsla. I have to as this is the best opportunity I have ever come across in stock, and again easily the stock of the decade in my view.

Hey @kevin99 (and maybe @Convert2013), how would I go about allocating my 401k investments for TSLA? My funds are managed by Financial Engines. Thoughts?

well I will finally be test driving the beast called the Model S this Saturday at an Austin Test drive event :) .... this has been a long time coming. A big thanks goes out to my wife for setting it up for me.

thanks babe

And so beginneth the fall...! I test drove the day after Q1 earnings, I had just made my first options buy ever the morning before on TSLA and I was up in Portland visiting relatives. Drove a P85+ and hit a bird on a quick acceleration on a side road - poor thing never saw or heard us coming. After 385 posts on Teslamotorsclub, they should let you have a loaner for the day. Enjoy! But beware, no car will be worthwhile after.

I've never driven one, but I'm very curious how the instant torque feels. I'm a big car nut so power in all its forms tickles my fancy :)

Theres only been one Model S that I've seen up close at a Cars and Coffee car show and I was very impressed with the build quality.

Think (modern, steel) roller coaster, but you control the G forces. Never gets old.

This is so great to hear ... I actually had a dream last night that I took my test drive and it was a 60 that was crazy sluggish .... worse than my current ICE ... It was not a pleasant dream ... although I did manage to get to shake Elon's hand in it. While I wont meet Elon on saturday I am confident the driving experience will be much better.