Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Invisible War

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

cucubits

May 17, 2019
TX
Ladies and Gents, I'd like to draw your attention to what has to be the stupidest and most childish ...let's call it "interaction".

Our dear dear member @PhilDavid at some point didn't agree to disagree with one or more of my downvotes on his posts and he started randomly downvoting mine.

All good so far but silly me couldn't control myself and somehow I lowered myself to his level and started downvoting randomly his posts too. Not proud! :D

What I am proud of, is that I've successfully made him waste his time looking up my posts and working hard to downvote them. What he did not account for is that he has 2.5k posts and I have only 1.5k. Once we reach my number, I can downvote all his posts, while he essentially is going to pound sand.

Just a heads up, I'm sure y'all were wondering what's going on deep in the TMC toilets :)))))

7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

It's very rich of you to post about this after YOU began this by clicking "Disagree" on HUNDREDS of my posts.

Why don't you also post post your OWN activity log where you have clicked "Disagree" on hundreds of my posts.

It seems you like to "Disagree" with other people but don't like other people "disagreeing" with you.

I did say I couldn't control myself and started doing the same to you. I'm not hiding anything. It is questionable though who started it, but is that really a question we can answer now? :) It probably did snowball more than it needed to...

Why the differences have erupted between you 2 guys, You both being senior members of this forum, contributing your valuable thoughts and analysis should not be doing this.
I would say this thread is the best place compromise and both respect each other. :cool:

It's all good. I really should learn to control myself better. I see this in real life too, for example when some knucklehead does something stupid in traffic, for a second I get mad, I honk at him/her and then I end up feeling bad.

In any case, this is the only forum I know of with these stupid "voting" options. To be honest, these "like", "funny", "disagree" buttons don't bring any value at all. Fine, have only one button "like" and that's it. If anyone has another opinion or disagrees, they should at least take some time to write it down.

Reactions: Dave EV