TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Invitation for a tour Hueckelhoven - Nuerburg - Hueckelhoven

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Talkredius, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Talkredius

Talkredius Member

and so I 'll do....:wink:

Attached you'll find GPX files for my tour suggestion, the *.ikt file is only usable with magicmaps, in case somebody uses this software

Tour would be Doveren - Langerwehe - Monschau - Nuerburg - Kall - Langerwehe - Doveren

Tour will be round about 320 km, I did choose almost smaller streets so that we don't get blocked by the motor-bikes.

"she who we must obey" accepted by my suggestion, so it should be okay.

At Hueckelhoven (Doveren) I can charge up to 5 Teslas with 30 A, ( + 1 Tesla would be possible with additional equipment)

I want to start the tour on 02.July.2011, I already got 2 reservations for this date.
    If the date doesn't suit you, suggest a different date, we can repeat the tour on this date.

If somebody wants to stay overnight 500 m from home is a simple but acceptable hotel.

At the moment my house is a bit under construction, but the electric power works fine and it's enough beer in the fridge, so you are welcome :smile:

Attached Files:

2. rsquared99

rsquared99 Member

Let's see, the best highway connection from Phoenix to your location is...?

3. Talkredius

Talkredius Member

Canada, Alaska, Beringsea, short charging stop at Moscow and there you are. If unsure just ask Jaff. And if you need an expert for snow driving I'm sure cinergi will help out:wink:

4. Talkredius

Talkredius Member

Attached Files:

5. Jaff

Jaff Active Member

Hey Talk, if you're coming over to TM for the Model S ride n'tour, please don't forget my beer! :wink::biggrin: