Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Invitation to TEAP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ngogas

Sep 19, 2018
Utah
Anyone got this invitation to join tesla early access program?

Hi xxxx,
.... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... ....
You’re invited to participate in the Tesla Early Access Program.
By joining, you’ll have the opportunity to experience new features before they’re released. Based on your feedback and data from your vehicle, we’ll make updates and improvements to deliver the best experience possible to all Tesla owners.
You can check out the full program details and sign up below.

Best Regards,
The Tesla Team

Hi xxxx,
.... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... ....
By joining, you’ll have the opportunity to experience new features before they’re released. Based on your feedback and data from your vehicle, we’ll make updates and improvements to deliver the best experience possible to all Tesla owners.

Best Regards,
The Tesla Team
I would not mind signing up too..

Here is the stipulations before i consent -

Tesla Early Access Program

Before signing up, please review the following program rules:

• You must agree to keep your experiences in the program confidential.
  • You may not share any information about this program with the public-e.g. posting on any forums, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, etc.
  • You may not use any third party apps that access data from your vehicle-e.g. TeslaFi, ev-fw.com, etc.
  • Every driver is responsible for remaining alert and active when using Autopilot, and must be prepared to take action at any time.
  • We will log and process detailed vehicle data, video clips, and detailed location data tied to your VIN to develop new features and help us diagnose any issues you may experience, and may use data received to track unauthorized use or breached of confidentiality.
  • We will only collect this detailed VIN-associated data when your vehicle is running Early Access Program releases and we will use it only for these purposes.
  • You may withdraw from the Early Access Program at any time by sending us an email at xxxx
  • If we determine you have shared information or violated these terms, you will be removed from this program.

I guess i can't talk or post about it if i join. Not sure if i want to be their guinea pig....

Hi xxxx,

Best Regards,
The Tesla Team

Many folks on this forum are curious what triggers an invite to this program. Have you engaged with Tesla through feedback frequently or anything else that would elevate you in Tesla's opinion?

Many folks on this forum are curious what triggers an invite to this program. Have you engaged with Tesla through feedback frequently or anything else that would elevate you in Tesla's opinion?

I'm not exactly sure either. I did receive one prior emails for my opinion on Tesla. Then another email regarding the opinion on the delivery process. Then i got this one. Either random draws or they find positive reviews of their product and ask those folks for participation since they could be more in tune to be their beta testers?!

At first I thought I would want to be part of this, however, I don't know now. It would be different if this was on my "back-up car" but at the moment, I don't have a back-up car.

I would like Tesla to implement the option to request a download of the new update as soon as available (something EM tweeted about in the past).

Reactions: tivoboy
Haven't signed on the dotted line yet, so no rules are broken. haha
sorry, pretty sure you have by posting here.
I was in the early EAP thing for the S and then at some point just never heard anything more and stopped getting any info, asked about it and never got any response. never posted anything about it either...until now. I assumed when AP cars came out they weren't interested in what the new software screwed up in the old cars or what would improve it for the classics

sorry, pretty sure you have by posting here.

Won't hold up in court. haha

I was in the early EAP thing for the S and then at some point just never heard anything more and stopped getting any info, asked about it and never got any response. never posted anything about it either...until now. I assumed when AP cars came out they weren't interested in what the new software screwed up in the old cars or what would improve it for the classics

So you're saying you got nothing out of being EAP after the first few updates to your S? I can see that happening. Or your S didn't fit the bill configuration any longer for beta testing - it was a perfect car. haha

Last edited: