Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Invite to Model 3 Unveiling ...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey I'm planning to win a ticket too. When I received the email, there was only a 21 hour window to apply I think.
I'm hoping to see the golden ticket email on Thursday or Friday AEDT.

If anyone in Aus/NZ gets a ticket, please post the news here!

Usually teslamotors.com will have the link to the livefeed on that day. I also received information that Model X prices are soon to be released here along with the opening of the design studio. P90DX will be around $245,000. (If only they remove the LCT). I'm hoping the $$$ will get stronger by another 5cents before they announce pricing.

Usually teslamotors.com will have the link to the livefeed on that day. I also received information that Model X prices are soon to be released here along with the opening of the design studio. P90DX will be around $245,000. (If only they remove the LCT). I'm hoping the $$$ will get stronger by another 5cents before they announce pricing.

Supposedly another price increase coming in 2 weeks, as it has been in the pipeline for a while so as to not shock the market with one huge price increase that reflects the devaluation of the Oz $ from its previous highs.