Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Invited to Tesla's All-Wheel Drive Insanity Tour

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anyone else receive an email invitation from Tesla today ? Since I don't have a model D on order, I'm assuming this went to all model S owners who agreed to receive email notifications from Tesla.

The eye catching part of the invite is that the test drive takes place on Tesla's private course. The test drive will last 15-20 minutes. This takes place in Toronto on Feb 13.
I can't think of where in Toronto they would have this test drive. Never seen their private course before.

My closest store (Vancouver) did call me last week. To inform me of Supercharger that is now open closest to me, Red Deer, AB.

I mentioned I'd be road tripping to Vancouver for spring break, and was promptly invited to leave my car at the store and take a P58D, overnight, while I'm staying downtown.

The event coincides nicely with the Toronto International Auto Show. Last year they did not have a booth at the show but set up a test drive event across the street at Steam Whistle brewery. This year there will be a car at the show but it doesn't look like a Tesla organized booth. While listening to CHUM FM radio this morning, I was surprised to hear them mention the Model S is to be at the show. Marilyn Dennis said she wanted one. I doubt this was a paid spot but I wonder if Tesla is starting to do more active promotion and advertising given the anticipated ramp in production?

I think you are correct...more than likely that a Model S will be there courtesy of some other sponsor's booth...when I first saw a Roadster in 2010, it was in a booth sponsored by the Toronto Star...

The event coincides nicely with the Toronto International Auto Show. Last year they did not have a booth at the show but set up a test drive event across the street at Steam Whistle brewery. This year there will be a car at the show but it doesn't look like a Tesla organized booth. While listening to CHUM FM radio this morning, I was surprised to hear them mention the Model S is to be at the show. Marilyn Dennis said she wanted one. I doubt this was a paid spot but I wonder if Tesla is starting to do more active promotion and advertising given the anticipated ramp in production?

I was called by a Tesla representative after I filled out my info for test driving the Model S and I mentioned to him about this event (shared publicly on The Globe and Mail) and he did not know about it. Who do I contact now? I really want to go D:

I was called by a Tesla representative after I filled out my info for test driving the Model S and I mentioned to him about this event (shared publicly on The Globe and Mail) and he did not know about it. Who do I contact now? I really want to go D:

I read that Globe story as well and since I am going to the show on the 13th was hoping to go as well.

Here is the invitation I received. I'm not sure if the RSVP link is for me or generic but feel free to use it.

150127_DoubleBlack_Owners_Invite_Hero.jpg
Your Invitation to an Owners Happy Hour in Toronto
Date & Time
Friday
February 13th
4pm – 6pm
(Open in Google Maps)
Tech Talks
4:30pm
5:00pm
5:30pm
150127_doubleblack_tour_ctabutton_01.png
150127_doubleblack_tour_ctabutton_02.png
As part of our Dual Motor Winter Tour, Tesla invites you to an exclusive Owners Happy Hour event. Meet and talk with your fellow Model S and Roadster owners, and future Model X owners, and attend one our Tech Talks to discover more about our latest developments.
na-et-en_us-160x22-01.png3500 Deer Creek Road | Palo Alto, CA 94304
Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe
FooterImage1