Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iOS App Issue? X plugged in but app not showing it...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had the small normal delay in past when opening the app to preheat car and it takes maybe 5 seconds to reflect the car is plugged in, change the graphic and allow climate control to be turned on, etc.

The last few days though, it connects ok to the car but 1) doesn't show it as plugged in (verified it is and it does charge fine on schedule), and 2) can't turn on AC/heat to precondition now. I hit the turn on button and nothing ever updates or starts. #2 happens everywhere now even when not plugged in at home.

Anyone else having similar issue? Wandering if on an old SW version and they are updating the API or something.

I've had the small normal delay in past when opening the app to preheat car and it takes maybe 5 seconds to reflect the car is plugged in, change the graphic and allow climate control to be turned on, etc.

The last few days though, it connects ok to the car but 1) doesn't show it as plugged in (verified it is and it does charge fine on schedule), and 2) can't turn on AC/heat to precondition now. I hit the turn on button and nothing ever updates or starts. #2 happens everywhere now even when not plugged in at home.

Anyone else having similar issue? Wandering if on an old SW version and they are updating the API or something.
No issue like that here. Yer iPhone or Android? Apple watch precondition is working great also.