Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

IOS App & Stats app have lost connectivity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Tesla mobile app (IOS) is stuck on a wait cursor when attempting to update. Last update was abt 12 hrs ago. Also, my Stats app (IOS) now says I have no cars in my acct!! All was working normally earlier today. Both the phone & the car have several bars LTE. The car’s bluetooth is connected to my iPhone 8.

I have rebooted both the car & the iPhone 8 that’s linked to it. The car recognizes the iPhone & lets me control & drive it. Safety & Security -> Allow Mobile Access is ‘On’.

Any suggestions?

My Tesla mobile app (IOS) is stuck on a wait cursor when attempting to update. Last update was abt 12 hrs ago. Also, my Stats app (IOS) now says I have no cars in my acct!! All was working normally earlier today. Both the phone & the car have several bars LTE. The car’s bluetooth is connected to my iPhone 8.

I have rebooted both the car & the iPhone 8 that’s linked to it. The car recognizes the iPhone & lets me control & drive it. Safety & Security -> Allow Mobile Access is ‘On’.

Any suggestions?

I hate to be that guy, but have you seriously not seen the 200,000 other threads on this right below this thread?

I read reports of people in Australia and other locations being back online close to an hour before I was able to reconnect. Not sure what that means but I tried immediately after reading those reports without success, until........it worked. Point is, keep trying.

I have same problem starts today. On the phone with service for 30min wait and 50min chat. But she seems still could not resolve the issue. She told me completely reset the car but after closing the door, power off the wait for 5mins , my car went right back . Looks like I can’t completely turn the car off.

If it is there server issue, service call center ppl shall know.