Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iOS app: Tesla notifications "work," but they're not actually letting me know they triggered.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updated my app, turn on/off notifications in the Tesla and Settings app and logged/out of the app. Fairly basic stuff but hard to test since I don’t get a lot of Tesla notifications.

Finally vibrated on my Apple Watch. Will continue to monitor is it was just one time out a full fix

Reactions: jacie6056
Updated my app, turn on/off notifications in the Tesla and Settings app and logged/out of the app. Fairly basic stuff but hard to test since I don’t get a lot of Tesla notifications.

Finally vibrated on my Apple Watch. Will continue to monitor is it was just one time out a full fix
Please keep us updated. I still have not resolved this issue. Super annoying when the car is in service that the phone won't vibrate if tesla sends the service message

Still whenever the service center sends a message to me. It does not vibrate and has only shown on the notification center since last year. I am on the latest hardware and software 🤦‍♂️
Charging started and ended will vibrate, however.

Yes, I get the charging information notifications, but absolutely nothing else (e.g. service center messages, car at temperature etc).

Reactions: jacie6056