Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iOS Calendar Syncing Issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello:

Are you also having issues seeing your Outlook Exchange calendar (Tesla v9, iOS12, native iOS calendar app with Exchange calendar).

I am using the iOS native calendar app (iOS 12). I have a calendar based on Outlook Exchange and one based on Google Gmail. In the iOS application they get combined into one single view.

In my Tesla Model X (on v9) I only see the Google calendar. I went to the right upper options icon in the calendar app in the Model X where I can select which calendars to show. It shows the Google calendar and a holiday and birthday calendar that seem to be defaults on iOS, but the Outlook calendar is missing and cannot be selected. I got it to show once there after rebooting and re-installing everything, but then it disappeared again.

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the Tesla app on iOS. I have calendar syncing checked. I have re-booted the main screen, I have rebooted my phone. I have removed my Exchange account and added it again on my phone, but no luck.

Are others seeing the same issue in v9 and iOS12 with Outlook Exchange calendars?

Thanks.
Karl