Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iPad headrest holder?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey chaps, anyone have a decent headrest holder for an iPad so the kids can watch TV in the back seats? All the ones I find seem to mount to the headrest poles, and the model 3 doesn’t have any....

(in anticipation of driving on holiday this summer, so probably not needed any time soon!)

I don’t know about your kids, but mine are content to just hold their iPads in their hands.

I expect this is probably an age thing. From about age 7 they seem fine with this. And happy to flit between Minecraft and Netflix without any trouble.

Not sure this helps. Yours are probably younger.

Wont that one as you in effect push it into the top of the rear of the seats damage the seat backing ?
I have two of these, they don't do any damage to the rear of the seats, it's just a soft plastic clip that goes over the plastic part of the seat back,

Did a write up a while ago, there's a few pictures here:

We recently got one of these. Works a treat.
£9.59 | TPARTS|For Tesla Model 3/Y Car Back Seat IPAD Mobile Phone Holder Mount Accessories Parts
+1 for these.
Wont that one as you in effect push it into the top of the rear of the seats damage the seat backing ?
I got two and no damage and so far have been working perfectly.