Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iPhone 12 Pro Max Bluetooth Key

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems that over the past month or so, my MY occasionally (30-50% of the time) doesn’t automatically unlock when I approach and pull a handle or the charger. This has never been an issue on previous Tesla’s or with previous iPhones.

If I turn Bluetooth off and then on again in my iPhone control center, this seems to resolve the issue and the car unlocks when I pull the handle.

Is anyone else having this issue or has anyone else had it and figured out a long-term fix?

It seems that over the past month or so, my MY occasionally (30-50% of the time) doesn’t automatically unlock when I approach and pull a handle or the charger. This has never been an issue on previous Tesla’s or with previous iPhones.

If I turn Bluetooth off and then on again in my iPhone control center, this seems to resolve the issue and the car unlocks when I pull the handle.

Is anyone else having this issue or has anyone else had it and figured out a long-term fix?

Same here with the 12 pro max. Didn’t have this issue with the 11 pro max.