Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Iphone case perfect for Tesla Card

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think one of the the reasons of having a card is if you lose your phone then you use the card! I keep mine in my wallet. My wife's phone is also set up for use and the other card is in her wallet.

That case would make my phone way too bulky not to mention I doubt wireless charging would work.

I have the same case and it has all my cards inside as I do not carry a wallet. Everyone gets excited “ what if you lose your phone then you have lost everything” but I always reply that if I lose my phone I can “find my iPhone” and find it again, do that with your lost wallet. I actually cut out the rubber where the cards are so I can fit an extra card in to but have no room for my Tesla key card still. So if you take the plastic off the case you will see a little cavity by the cameras (assuming you have the same case as me). I melted a key card down and stuffed the rfid wires in there so if anyone does find it, they won’t see the card and if they do, they most likely wont know what it’s for.
The only reason I do this is in case my phone decides to not work or the phone battery dies.
Oh, and someone asked about wireless charging, works fine.

^ Like he said, charging works fine. Last week my phone would not work for some odd reason, the key card saved me. Also, it's not bulky whatsoever.
I dont bring my wallet in anywhere I go since i'm usually wearing sweatpants or sport short so this is the best option for me. And loosing my phone isn't something all of us deal with. I'm always aware of my phone, unless it's stolen then they can steal my car I guess. That's what insurance is for right?

Reactions: KenFTL