Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iPhone connectivity and actions

My wife's iPhone is connected to our MYLR. We were driving and all of a sudden we get a LOUD sound that scared us both. It was her phone getting a text message. We parked at home and she went inside with the phone. I stayed in the car and while she was returning the text i can hear loudly the keys being tapped over the car speakers. I went to the speaker icon on the dash and turned it down and it turned the volume down on her phone? How do I change the volume and turn off the key stroke sounds in the MY?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC