Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iPhone Maps Address Share Not Working [rebooting phone fixed issue]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve noticed in the last few days, the address share feature has not been working for Tesla in the Maps app on my iPhone 11 with the latest firmware.

The Tesla app does not display as an available app to share to from the native Maps app. Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks in advance.

I don’t have my phone handy, but my iPad still shows Tesla as a supported app to share from Apple Maps. Maybe you have to re-add the Tesla app from Apple Maps.

I looked for instructions for doing this in the manual and on the Tesla Support site, but couldn’t find them.

I dont use apple maps, I use google maps (on my iPhone 11), but I just shared a location from google maps to my tesla 2 days ago.

I just tried it from apple maps, and the tesla app doesnt show up, and is not available when you select "more" and attempt to add it, either.

I never noticed this as I never use apple maps /shrug.

I’ve noticed in the last few days, the address share feature has not been working for Tesla in the Maps app on my iPhone 11 with the latest firmware.

The Tesla app does not display as an available app to share to from the native Maps app. Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks in advance.
Hey there, I've been having this issue as well, on my iPhone 8+. I thought it was possibly an issue with having an older phone, but it sounds like not. The only thing I've figured out that works to solve this is to reboot my phone, and POOF, the Tesla app shows up as an option again.

Thanks in advance.
I just had this problem after I deleted and installed Tesla app to force upgrade, which Apple didn’t show me available. It didn’t work for any apps, not only Maps. As some response here suggested I rebooted my phone and here you are: application is available.