Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Iphone messages on touchscreen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe this is not a functionality but I thought I'd ask anyways. I have all my messages set to sync and I receive the notifications when a message is delivered. The question I have is the display will only show messages that the phone has sent/received after the car has turned on.

Is there not a way to display all the message history in my iphone?

One other slightly annoying behavior, my girlfriend has a relatively unusual name where it mostly isn't recognized no matter how I try to pronounce it. When she texts me it will display her name correctly on the touchscreen, but when I say to reply to her it will overwrite that correct spelling with whatever the car thinks is correct. She is synced as a contact in my phone, is there any way to fix this or to train the voice to text?

When she texts me it will display her name correctly on the touchscreen, but when I say to reply to her it will overwrite that correct spelling with whatever the car thinks is correct. She is synced as a contact in my phone, is there any way to fix this or to train the voice to text?
Create another contact on your iPhone with an easier to understand name like either girlfriend or a pet name.

• Helpful
Reactions: Rice&Curry