Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Iphone user app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Newbie here 🙋‍♂️, looking for any recommendations for a 3rd party app for iPhone user similar functionality of tesla app with energy and miles reading for battery. I downloaded Tezlab and currently in a 2 weeks free trial it has nice features but it’s a subscription and you have to pay $5.99 a month or $49.99 yearly. TIA

I purchased the Maadotaa Stats app. This iOS app provides everything I desire, especially "No monthly subscription"...

It has too many features to list, my favorites are charging/warmup smart schedule automations, numerous alerts, a variety of usage graphs with comparisons to other similar model owners, iOS widgets, included Apple Watch app, Siri, battery health, phantom drain, etc...

I considered the Tezlab app but I dislike the endless monthly subscription model... Stats is a one time purchase!

Reactions: WattsHappening
Upvote 0
+1 for stats. Historical logging (like TeslaFi or TeslaMate - though at reduced functionality) is nice as well as Apple Watch integration.
Another +1 for Stats and create an account at Teslascope.com for software update status. You can add the web link to your iPhone so that it looks like an app.
A screenshot of my Tesla folder is attached.

Attachments

• D7323BFE-2A27-4964-BD5F-EA56CE3F7468.jpeg
    D7323BFE-2A27-4964-BD5F-EA56CE3F7468.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 79
Upvote 0
I use both Tezlab & Stats...to me TezLab is well worth the cost, I don’t think I paid $50.00 for it.

Fred
Another +1 for Stats and create an account at Teslascope.com for software update status. You can add the web link to your iPhone so that it looks like an app.
A screenshot of my Tesla folder is attached.
Thank you looks like Stats wins..

Upvote 0
This is all great, but are you guys really cool with a 3rd party having access to your Tesla account? Everyone and everything is getting hacked these days, imagine if someone hacked one of those apps and then sold your information to a local thug - then they steal your car!
I mean am I over reacting or is this not tooooo far fetched? Just my opinion.

Upvote 0
This is all great, but are you guys really cool with a 3rd party having access to your Tesla account? Everyone and everything is getting hacked these days, imagine if someone hacked one of those apps and then sold your information to a local thug - then they steal your car!

It's why I only use Teslamate. I was stunned by the shear amount of location data available through the Tesla API.

Upvote 0
Teslafi allows 2FA. Even if they get the API token from TeslaFi, they would need to need to give a TOTP to access the account - which they won't have. I personally like teslafi and I had problems with Stats keeping my car awake. The money I save on gas for owning an EV easily makes up for the $4.16 per month, and I think it has value. You can use teslafi for free, you just don't get the logging.

Upvote 0
I purchased the Maadotaa Stats app. This iOS app provides everything I desire, especially "No monthly subscription"...

It has too many features to list, my favorites are charging/warmup smart schedule automations, numerous alerts, a variety of usage graphs with comparisons to other similar model owners, iOS widgets, included Apple Watch app, Siri, battery health, phantom drain, etc...

I considered the Tezlab app but I dislike the endless monthly subscription model... Stats is a one time purchase!
It cost around ÂŁ50, a bit dear for me.

Upvote 0