Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iPhone XS Max Holder

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys,

So at the moment I’m having to put my phone in the center “hole” as if I rest it on the phone holder that came with the vehicle, because of the leather case it has on the phone it won’t close.

I don’t suppose there are any alternatives I can replace it with that fit thicker phones with cases on? Not bothered about wireless charging.

cheers
Shaun

Hi Guys,

So at the moment I’m having to put my phone in the center “hole” as if I rest it on the phone holder that came with the vehicle, because of the leather case it has on the phone it won’t close.

I don’t suppose there are any alternatives I can replace it with that fit thicker phones with cases on? Not bothered about wireless charging.

cheers
Shaun

Try this item on Etsy:

Tesla Model 3 Phone Charger Dock Extension/Adapter

I have an iPhone XS Max with the Apple silicone phone case and it works just fine in my Model 3’s phone charger area (with the Tesla iPhone cables). My case is white (matches my car) and I will mention I always drive with the charging area lid up when my phone is docked so my phone is visible (so I won’t forget it when exiting; a non-black case color also helps catch your attention too).

Last edited: