Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iPhone13 Pro Max

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i have a 13PM with the leather apple case and it charges when you place it in a very specific spot... it also charges when you turn the phone upside down
My iPhone 12 mini is finicky too. My old home charger had a tough time with my phone’s sweet spot. I bought a BlueBolt charger for the phone, my Apple Watch and Airpods. Works much better. A bit finicky in my car still. I have to move it around to get the right spot.

Mine was working in the 2021 model Y until I put the clear mag safe case on. Just trying to look on these threads to see what case WILL work. I have tried it upside down with the clear case and that also does not work.

Just installed a Jeda hub and a Jeda wireless pad. iPhone pro 13 max immediately started charging while still using the same case that didn’t work on the Tesla OEM pad. It now charges on both sides as well as in the horizontal position.

I am using the Torras case linked below. Not promoting it, sharing the link for reference. It is fairly thin and surprisingly didn’t work on the OEM pad in any orientation.

Install on the Hub was a bit tricky to line up the ports but otherwise uneventful. Wireless pad is nice, could be a bit nicer if it didn’t have some side to side play or was padded on the side to prevent possible rattles. Would give it a 4.5 out of 5 rating. Have not heard any rattles to be clear.

This solution works well.

TORRAS iPhone 13 Pro Max Case New Upgraded [Diamond Clear Military] Shockproof iPhone 13 Pro Max Phone Case [5.0 X-Shock Military Grade Protective] Non-Yellowing Case iPhone 13 Pro Max - Jewelry Blue https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099WMG89...abc_HEYCPJ1JTQW6RE1P9YG7?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited: