Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is a 2016 P90D ludicrous, fully loaded, for $85,000, a good deal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, sounds like a good deal (assuming clean title, no accidents, etc.).

Is it the color you want? The interior you want? I paid 100k for my P90DL over the summer, when I could have purchased a similarly equipped car for 90k. The extra 10k was a 'good deal' for me because I got EXACTLY what I wanted, and plan to keep the car for many years.

84k is a sweet deal! Even with almost 30,000 miles. I sold my 2013 p85d over a month ago and the P90d ludicrous is exactly what I want. It prob has old nose cone but who cares for $10,000 less than a 2016 with new nose. If you buy from dealer you cannot extend warranty beyond the 50k miles but if it’s a private seller original owner you can transfer or purchase the 100k mike warranty which is well worth it. That is my understanding after speaking with dealer. I haven’t found anything less than $90,000.

Assuming it is not a stripper, in good shape with no accidents/paintwork, it is a very good deal. During my search I passed on an 8/16 build P90DL (pre-referesh), pretty loaded, with 13K miles that was advertised at 95 and final offered to me at 87. I regret not getting it and haven't seen anything yet priced as well.

I'm leasing a loaded nosecone P90DL (19 inch wheels, no jump seats, every other option). Buyout on my car in October of this year is $91k. Given you lose the tax credit on a lease buyout $84k today sounds like a decent deal if it's the exact car you want. I don't think it will be long before you see a fair number of P90DLs in this price range as they come off leases and buyers like myself have no interest in them versus a new 75D or Model 3.

Reactions: Upscaleman
Sorry folks, I'm buying it :)

Is it private sale or CPO?. This one is from a dealer and more expensive to boot.
<edit>It is also a P85D -> P90D conversion.</edit>
y9ewftbp

Attachments

• 12-19-2017 5-52-54 PM.png
    12-19-2017 5-52-54 PM.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 76