Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of TMC Podcast #21 is available now. We covered the recent wide release of FSD Beta and shared our experiences. We also discussed the best times to charge and Tesla's official CCS adapter. You can watch it on YouTube.

Is a 2016 P90D ludicrous, fully loaded, for $85,000, a good deal?

84k is a sweet deal! Even with almost 30,000 miles. I sold my 2013 p85d over a month ago and the P90d ludicrous is exactly what I want. It prob has old nose cone but who cares for $10,000 less than a 2016 with new nose. If you buy from dealer you cannot extend warranty beyond the 50k miles but if it’s a private seller original owner you can transfer or purchase the 100k mike warranty which is well worth it. That is my understanding after speaking with dealer. I haven’t found anything less than $90,000.

Assuming it is not a stripper, in good shape with no accidents/paintwork, it is a very good deal. During my search I passed on an 8/16 build P90DL (pre-referesh), pretty loaded, with 13K miles that was advertised at 95 and final offered to me at 87. I regret not getting it and haven't seen anything yet priced as well.

I'm leasing a loaded nosecone P90DL (19 inch wheels, no jump seats, every other option). Buyout on my car in October of this year is $91k. Given you lose the tax credit on a lease buyout $84k today sounds like a decent deal if it's the exact car you want. I don't think it will be long before you see a fair number of P90DLs in this price range as they come off leases and buyers like myself have no interest in them versus a new 75D or Model 3.

Reactions: Upscaleman
Sorry folks, I'm buying it :)

Is it private sale or CPO?. This one is from a dealer and more expensive to boot.
<edit>It is also a P85D -> P90D conversion.</edit>
y9ewftbp

Attachments

• 12-19-2017 5-52-54 PM.png
    12-19-2017 5-52-54 PM.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 28

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC