TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Is Adidas the Reason Why Tesla Changed Model 3 Logo/Branding?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by freeewilly, Feb 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. BerTX

BerTX Active Member

2. strider

strider Active Member

I don't see how those are in any way related and they are in completely different lines of business. But I guess those poor lawyers gotta get paid.

3. Thierry

Thierry Member

4. AustinPowers

AustinPowers Total Smeghead

As I am a shareholder of both Adidas and Tesla, I asked the Adidas investor relations department about the issue, and they confirmed that the matter is indeed real.

5. Gwgan

Gwgan Almost a wagon

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
  6. McRat

McRat Active Member

• Like x 1