Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is anyone else having problems with SentryCam in 2019.32.12.1?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can finally use my USB stick, (#4 at this point) when the 2019.32.12.1 updated the Tesla this weekend. I finally decided to use a SanDisk 128gb microsSDXC UHS-I Memory card with an Insignia USB 3.0 Memory card reader. This seems to work well.

However I have noted a few things after a long trip this weekend:

1. My Dashcam appears to record for the day only. I have recordings for today only in recent, but I did save Dashcam videos from the day before and this appears preserved.
2. I have no SentryCam videos, except for today. The whole weekend is missing. And the SentryClips folder has dates but all of them are empty despite the car showing two events each evening.

Although there is improvement with this update, ie. I'm actually able to record videos now, as opposed to previously. I am still having issues and wonder if anyone else is having issues with this?

Thanks.

PS. I tried a hard drive some time last week (500gb laptop drive encased) as an experiment. It was so slow, and never turned off. That experiment failed.

PPS. I also noted in Stats that a new version of the software came out 2019.32.12.2 (? Canada). I wonder if this may have corrected the folder issue?