Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is anyone interested in an Enhanced Autopilot Subscription?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Currently, Tesla offers the ability to purchase Enhanced Autopilot for a one-time $6k payment and Full Self-Driving Capability for a one-time $12k payment. As an alternative, Tesla offers the ability to subscribe to Full Self-Driving Capability for $199/month. However, Tesla does not offer an Enhanced Autopilot subscription.

Would anyone be interested in the ability to subscribe to Enhanced Autopilot for ~$99/month?

As I'll be doing a great deal of highway driving and don't care for one-time software purchases, a subscription to Enhanced Autopilot at around $100/month price point is far more enticing. Is anyone else in this boat? Depending on interest, I'll be glad to write a formal request to Tesla.

Reactions: enemji
Currently, Tesla offers the ability to purchase Enhanced Autopilot for a one-time $6k payment and Full Self-Driving Capability for a one-time $12k payment. As an alternative, Tesla offers the ability to subscribe to Full Self-Driving Capability for $199/month. However, Tesla does not offer an Enhanced Autopilot subscription.

Would anyone be interested in the ability to subscribe to Enhanced Autopilot for ~$99/month?

As I'll be doing a great deal of highway driving and don't care for one-time software purchases, a subscription to Enhanced Autopilot at around $100/month price point is far more enticing. Is anyone else in this boat? Depending on interest, I'll be glad to write a formal request to Tesla.
With the crazy price drop that cause most of the new owner (purchased Tesla between 2021 until Nov 2022) lose money, I would they should give at least Enhanced autopilot free to those buy car at high price, not a decent car manufacturers make their customers/dealers unhappy like that!

Upvote 0
I have a 2015 model S 85D and use it’s EAP for 80% of my driving (both in town and Highway, with limited summon and no auto Highway ramp). About to purchase new Model S and would much rather pay a subscription rather than add $6000.00 to the purchase price!
I’m curious as to why go with 200 a month subscription. It seems like you like it enough to buy it again. However if you were to subscribe for it on your model S, currently you would be at over 19k of payments vs 6k to own it.

I agree 200 a month seems better however if you look to keep your car for 5+ years, you would be at 12k in 5 years. That’s paying 50% more for it.

I’m only asking because I do a bit more driving now. And constantly speaking on the phone with clients. Me remembering to go to the right lane and take the exit seems a bit more bothersome now because most of the calls I take are at crucial times. I would much rather pay $200 a month but then again I’m not leasing and I tend to use my cars for about 8 years. So it seems the 6k options is better.

My main use would be navigate on autopilot and auto lane change. The self park and summons would be no use. I really think it should be priced at 3k. I think 6k is way over priced for what it offers (beta).

IF all the features were actually working and not beta then I would not think about it as much. If the car can really summons to be with little to no delay, error that would be great! Or if self park would be more human like(quicker) that would be great. But right now summons is more for fun and I don’t trust it. And the self park is somewhat useless as I would park the same is half the time. Why why not.

Upvote 0