Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is Anyone receiving Jeda charger orders? COVID-19

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys, I put COVID-19 in the title so people can skip over it next year if this shows up in a search about the Jeda chargers.

3/27/20 I placed an order with Jeda after a recommendation from a fellow forum member, seemed like it and the USB hub would be great additions. Jeda immediately charged me (okay, no problem, even though typically companies charge once the items are ready to ship). But since then I have received two emails stating the item would ship soon, with the last one virtually guaranteeing I would receive them by May 1st. Still nothing, and no tracking numbers. Meanwhile I get emails all the time telling me about the new products they are developing. I emailed them last week with no response, sent another today. Will try to call them Tuesday if this latest email goes unanswered.

Has anybody placed and received their orders in the last 6 weeks?

Hi guys, I put COVID-19 in the title so people can skip over it next year if this shows up in a search about the Jeda chargers.

3/27/20 I placed an order with Jeda after a recommendation from a fellow forum member, seemed like it and the USB hub would be great additions. Jeda immediately charged me (okay, no problem, even though typically companies charge once the items are ready to ship). But since then I have received two emails stating the item would ship soon, with the last one virtually guaranteeing I would receive them by May 1st. Still nothing, and no tracking numbers. Meanwhile I get emails all the time telling me about the new products they are developing. I emailed them last week with no response, sent another today. Will try to call them Tuesday if this latest email goes unanswered.

Has anybody placed and received their orders in the last 6 weeks?

Placed a few days ago. Not yet received, but acknowledged - with an order number. I think they may be in the process of substituting a redesigned version based on a recent product announcement they sent me. We shall see.

Created an account to post about this.

Made my order a month ago and I've been repeatedly lied to by the support team about when it will ship.

As it stands, they've ignored my last few emails and have failed to provide me with any update on when or IF my Jeda will even ship.

Incredibly unhappy with them at this stage given the lack of professionalism. I would strongly recommend everybody else go with an alternative product.

LOL CANCEL!!! So they're still up with the same old issue, take your money and wait for the ship from China to reach harbor, I believe they're a crowd fund business but not saying so, did you did not look at earlier post dealing with them. There are two other companies that sell the same product for under 50 bucks. There's nothing t special about the product to warrant Jeda's price, IMHO, and let me state I purchased one of there's and it took 30 days, however I also purchased another from Bansan I think, because it had a power light indicator and it also supported horizontal placement and its surface was a lot smoother than Jeda's which after use you'll note scratches of some sort. So I have used Jeda charger for sale if anyone is interested, PM me and I promise I can get it out sooner the Jeda, $45 free shipping but remember you can get a new one for $40-50 and better. Jeda $100 is way over priced