Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is anyone still in Sourcing Parts status???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Considering the influx of reports of everyone and their uncle getting to In Production status on Nov 1st it's looking like this might be a software glitch. It would help if someone who has Sourcing Parts would report it here. If noone has that, then for sure this must be software hiccup and all the excitement from the past day would dissipate and cause a lot of unhappy people worldwide :&

Considering the influx of reports of everyone and their uncle getting to In Production status on Nov 1st it's looking like this might be a software glitch. It would help if someone who has Sourcing Parts would report it here. If noone has that, then for sure this must be software hiccup and all the excitement from the past day would dissipate and cause a lot of unhappy people worldwide :&

I was in source parts and now it went In Production yesterday morning.

One day maybe Tesla will be able to use mytesla for something relevant.. When I order a BMW i get the delivery day at order and the always deliver thst day... german production and info... Tesla coming for IT background younwould expect relevant information but maybe one day... ;-)

One day maybe Tesla will be able to use mytesla for something relevant.. When I order a BMW i get the delivery day at order and the always deliver thst day... german production and info... Tesla coming for IT background younwould expect relevant information but maybe one day... ;-)

BMW (and Mini) info in the US is a lot kludgier (or was, the last time I ordered a new one back in 2011). The consumer facing interface is a lot like the Dashboard on the Tesla site, except without any real delivery time estimate. The dealer can access some additional info (such as the ship your car gets loaded on), but not much more.

BMW (and Mini) info in the US is a lot kludgier (or was, the last time I ordered a new one back in 2011). The consumer facing interface is a lot like the Dashboard on the Tesla site, except without any real delivery time estimate. The dealer can access some additional info (such as the ship your car gets loaded on), but not much more.

Here BMW give me a date when ordering. That is when I get my car. Period...