Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

is anyone taking a delivery in south florida?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
looking for specific information on time and location to see M3 in person sooner rather than later. all these pictures of employees getting delivery and owners taking delivery imminently gave me m3 fever. i hope its not contagious.

Current Model S owner and put my reservation down in the Dania store. Still waiting to configure with a November-January delivery. Haven't received anything yet. I pop in the store every once in a while to see if they have a model 3 but they never do. Haven't even heard of one being spotted in South Florida. Have heard of west coast/naples area but not broward or miami dade. I was thinking that on Christmas they may open the configuration for a lot of people as a "present". Other then that, im not sure how I am going to get my M3 within January.

Reactions: SlicedBr3ad
Someone who works at the Naples SC has one. That's the only one I have heard about in South Florida.
I was at Dania Service Centre a few weeks ago at saw two Model 3's there. I was told that they both were going to non-employee buyers. They certainly were well prepped, and both came with car covers. I could not find out any further information.

• Love
Reactions: SlicedBr3ad
I was at Dania Service Centre a few weeks ago at saw two Model 3's there. I was told that they both were going to non-employee buyers. They certainly were well prepped, and both came with car covers. I could not find out any further information.

things-that-could-have-been-brought-to-my-attention-yesterday.jpg

where exactly where the cars? at the parking lot? at the auxiliary lot? inside where two cars are standing? is there another area inside which i'm not aware of as a non-owner for this location?

where exactly where the cars? at the parking lot? at the auxiliary lot? inside where two cars are standing? is there another area inside which i'm not aware of as a non-owner for this location?
Both cars were in the Service area just outside the access door from the area where the service advisors sit. FWIW, that is where my car was when I took delivery nearly three years ago, although it was a much smaller place back then. This place is so overcrowded now taht it is hard to find anything. The new Miami Service Centre that opened a few weeks ago probably is removing lots of the pressure from Dania. Mine, anyway, since I live a ten minute walk from the new SC when I am in CG.

Both cars were in the Service area just outside the access door from the area where the service advisors sit. FWIW, that is where my car was when I took delivery nearly three years ago, although it was a much smaller place back then. This place is so overcrowded now taht it is hard to find anything. The new Miami Service Centre that opened a few weeks ago probably is removing lots of the pressure from Dania. Mine, anyway, since I live a ten minute walk from the new SC when I am in CG.

IIRC, that's the back of the Dania store. btw, if you do see any cars around miami SC, do share so myself and others could try to see them. also, thanks for sharing this.

I did it! I saw my first m3 in Florida at the Dania Beach SC. "Completely by accident" as I was just in the area. Unfortunately, it went inside the garage and I was only able to see from outside. Now I really can't wait to take delivery.