Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is anyone using Tesla’s Model Y Trunk Storage Bins?

Macroach

Aug 2, 2021
Elk Grove, CA
My bins arrived. Interesting how the left side dropped right in but the right side bin took some effort to fit properly.

Thought something was wrong until I saw posts in the other thread with the same complaints. Satisfied with the purchase.
Same here, although I didn't read any posts. I thought I was doing something wrong and pulled up a youtube video that showed I was not alone.

Reactions: ucsdsig

CrownDad

Apr 23, 2021
Delaware
Received and installed these on Saturday. I can see them being useful due to the rubber material being easy to clean and they improve the look of the trunk. If i end up putting the dogs back there, their leg wont fall through the hole and hurt them.

the right side has that small lip you have to get under that the left side didnt have. I was scared mine didnt fit right at first.

aspushkin

Mar 5, 2020
SF Bay Area
Nicer design on aliexpress dropped to 25-37, depending on configuration. Will wait till it drops to $14, cause it can't cost more than that.
1631044566271.png

1631044623410.png

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC