Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is anyone using Tesla’s Model Y Trunk Storage Bins?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My bins arrived. Interesting how the left side dropped right in but the right side bin took some effort to fit properly.

Thought something was wrong until I saw posts in the other thread with the same complaints. Satisfied with the purchase.
Same here, although I didn't read any posts. I thought I was doing something wrong and pulled up a youtube video that showed I was not alone.

Reactions: ucsdsig
Received and installed these on Saturday. I can see them being useful due to the rubber material being easy to clean and they improve the look of the trunk. If i end up putting the dogs back there, their leg wont fall through the hole and hurt them.

the right side has that small lip you have to get under that the left side didnt have. I was scared mine didnt fit right at first.

Nicer design on aliexpress dropped to 25-37, depending on configuration. Will wait till it drops to $14, cause it can't cost more than that.
1631044566271.png

1631044623410.png

Interesting. I thought about getting these, but (i) I don't see the point if you don't include the lids and (ii) I use those pockets to store the re-usable shopping bags (yes, I'm THAT guy)

The ALI Express ones have a bin inside a bin?

I got them too. The left one sided right in and as others said the right one took some effort but it looks great, good quality as well. Good for storing liquids, and cleaners. No worry about spilling, the plastic is sturdy enough and will not leak and will be easy to clean.