Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is Elon on drugs? Seriously.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was wondering when someone was going to post about that.

It's not just on Jalopnik, but it was on GQ as well. Elons response to it was simply that he doesn't know her, and has never met her.

https://gizmodo.com/elon-musk-responds-to-azealia-banks-claims-of-ghosting-1828310609

Which is a pretty good response because it's a fairly straight forwards thing for Banks to prove otherwise. I don't believe she posted any proof that she was in fact at his house in the way she described. It's also a little odd that she posted an Instagram story without any pictures. I can't imagine going to Elons house, and not taking a picture of at least something. The fact that she managed to go the entire weekend without a selfie at his house is a little unbelievable.

Last edited:
Reactions: bhzmark
Elon on acid LOL

I don't think there is any surprise to that or the hair plugs. Even the neediness for companionship is something Elon is known for.

The alarming part was the idea that he was tweeting while ON acid.

It's as if she concocted a story relevant to the infamous "funding secured" as a way to get attention. Where she used things she heard about him, and things she saw in him.

Reactions: R.S
He smokes weed on occasion perhaps based on his danktonia tweet. Maybe more frequently, who knows.

Anyway, Pretty clear he sometimes takes ambien from previous comments too,

Acid? Probably not, but who knows.

I’m not really worried about his drug use, it is his vitamin D levels that concern me. If Elon doesn’t start taking his One-a-day multivitamin, I will probably decide to cancel my order.

Tough love folks, tough love.

I looked her up yesterday or day before and spent about one minute, perhaps two, reading about her history. She's deranged. Long history of making up stuff and fighting with people. Got her kicked off Twitter I think. I was forced to read, even if very quickly, about all sort of mini-mini-mini-'celebs'.

It was a wasted minute or two of my life. She's deranged, and that's that.

He smokes weed on occasion perhaps based on his danktonia tweet. Maybe more frequently, who knows.

Anyway, Pretty clear he sometimes takes ambien from previous comments too,

Acid? Probably not, but who knows.

I’m not really worried about his drug use, it is his vitamin D levels that concern me. If Elon doesn’t start taking his One-a-day multivitamin, I will probably decide to cancel my order.

Tough love folks, tough love.

They DID seem like more like ambien tweets. Especially the short shorts stuff. Been guilty of a few of those myself.

I always turn off the computer BEFORE taking ambien now. Luckily I'm not a racist like Rosanne and not important enough to go to jail for my Facebook posts. :)

• Funny
They DID seem like more like ambien tweets. Especially the short shorts stuff. Been guilty of a few of those myself.

I always turn off the computer BEFORE taking ambien now. Luckily I'm not a racist like Rosanne and not important enough to go to jail for my Facebook posts. :)

Elon is amazing, I hope he keeps using whatever he’s smoking.

Have you seen his girlfriend? I am nearly certain she ingests mind altering chemicals. Is it really that far of a stretch to think she may be "turning him on" to them?

Did you see his recent tweets? Bizarre.

Yeah, just because she "looks" that way, and you are "certain" she does drugs doesn't mean Elon Musk is going to start putting out tweets that would clearly land him in prison if he didn't actually have the backup. Every tweet of his concerning going private was planned well in advance.

https://www.quora.com/What-does-Elon-Musk-think-of-marijuana

Elon was not good at making a lot of friends. However, there he did make one good friend: Adeo Ressi.

Ressi recalls that, "Elon was the most straight-laced dude you have ever met. He never drank. He never did anything. Zero. Literally nothing." In fact, the only time Musk's behaviour needed moderation was when he played video games at a stretch. That could go on for days!

Yeah, just because she "looks" that way, and you are "certain" she does drugs doesn't mean Elon Musk is going to start putting out tweets that would clearly land him in prison if he didn't actually have the backup. Every tweet of his concerning going private was planned well in advance.

https://www.quora.com/What-does-Elon-Musk-think-of-marijuana
Elon was not good at making a lot of friends. However, there he did make one good friend: Adeo Ressi.

Ressi recalls that, "Elon was the most straight-laced dude you have ever met. He never drank. He never did anything. Zero. Literally nothing." In fact, the only time Musk's behaviour needed moderation was when he played video games at a stretch. That could go on for days!

Yea that sounds like addictive behavior to me. I guess guys like Elon are easily addicted to stuff, which makes them so passionate about work and Tesla is a clear result of that. On the flip side you have his Twitter addiction and whatever he pops in to "perform" and "calm down".

It's not unusual for people in important positions to be addicted to drugs either, cocaine, speed, sleeping pills. They think they work better under drugs, but take it too far and you think you can invade Russia in winter...

I personally don't care what Elon takes and what he doesn't take. We'll see how this Saudi take over plays out. I personally don't read his twitter anymore, it's become a lot less informative and a lot more weird. But that doesn't have to be drugs, maybe just how he thinks of himself has changed?

I sometimes wonder if Elon should take a break from Tesla and let J.B. Straubel take the wheel for a while. He seems really competent, too and he doesn't tweet all the time. I would really like it if we had less important people, that actively use twitter. Twitter is for C-list-celebrities, not (world) leaders.

Yea that sounds like addictive behavior to me. I guess guys like Elon are easily addicted to stuff, which makes them so passionate about work and Tesla is a clear result of that. On the flip side you have his Twitter addiction and whatever he pops in to "perform" and "calm down".

It's not unusual for people in important positions to be addicted to drugs either, cocaine, speed, sleeping pills. They think they work better under drugs, but take it too far and you think you can invade Russia in winter...

I personally don't care what Elon takes and what he doesn't take. We'll see how this Saudi take over plays out. I personally don't read his twitter anymore, it's become a lot less informative and a lot more weird. But that doesn't have to be drugs, maybe just how he thinks of himself has changed?

I sometimes wonder if Elon should take a break from Tesla and let J.B. Straubel take the wheel for a while. He seems really competent, too and he doesn't tweet all the time. I would really like it if we had less important people, that actively use twitter. Twitter is for C-list-celebrities, not (world) leaders.

I worry that, at a certain point, he's going to start to spiral down. There are some worrisome signs. Tesla is a huge beneficiary of the respect that Elon has earned. If he loses that, I worry about Tesla.

Fake news, she wasn't even aware of Valerie Jarrett's ethnic makeup (so we can call her ignorant at worst). Apparently, throwing out repeated racial epithets against Caucasians, however, is the kind of resume-boosting material that gets you in the door at NYT.

• Disagree
Reactions: Archduke
Elon really screwed up with the tweet. media is coming after him and he looks like an unstable mess. feel really sad. i love what Elon has done for this world. but the baggage is affecting my love for my Model S.

unlikely that Saudis will take over Tesla if the CEO has rumors of drug use.

I don't agree with that. You think those princes aren't doing lines on their flights? You better believe they are.

I worry that, at a certain point, he's going to start to spiral down. There are some worrisome signs. Tesla is a huge beneficiary of the respect that Elon has earned. If he loses that, I worry about Tesla.

In my opinion he is already on his way down. The "pedo guy" incident, the "bonehead" analysts, big investors like Baillie Gifford basically telling him to stop tweeting. At the Q2 conference call he seemed normal again, but then he announces going private in a one line tweet, w/o any further information aside from "funding is secured".

And I don't want to argue if that's illegal, or something. But it just isn't very wise. Usually he should have informed the board, then sought some legal counsel, then get an offer from the Saudis to show to the board and THEN you can tweet it out, while also calling the biggest investors to talk to them and adding all the information that is available.

He just tweeted a bit about it, then went silent for some time, talked to the board, then told the rest of the world about the Saudis...
And all of that is the main reason why Tesla stock is at less than $340, despite the Saudi offer to buy it at $420. So while buying Tesla now should give you an easy chance of making 25% on your investment in a very short amount of time, investors don't seem to want to buy into that risk.

But good for the Saudis, they can now continue to buy stock at $340. Anyone wanna bet when the 10% notification comes in?