Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is Enhanced Summon available in Canada?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello TMC!

Just ordered my Tesla 3 and have already benefited quite a bit from these forums in making my choices. So thanks.

For those curious:
  • 3D vs P3D - went with 3D since I'm coming from a Rogue and I'd probably be impressed with even a RWD. So I'll build up to the P3D :). Plus P3D scared me with rim/tire costs to replace, and winters.
  • Color - pretty much settled on Black on White from day 1. While likely wrap front and ceramic the black.
  • Aero vs 19" - went with 19s and will get Aero/18 for winters ... why settle for one.
  • FSD vs no FSD - still on the fence, but leaning FSD
Question I have is actually related to that last bullet.

For all the Canadian owners out there. Has Enhanced Summon been released yet here? If not, any clue as to when it may be? Worried even when FSD finally comes out "later this year" there will be a significant lag for us Canadians. Even though it states the same year end promise on the Canadian order site.

Also is FSD in Canada more expensive after delivery? The sales person hinted it wasn't and that I could delay the choice a few months. But I see people saying otherwise on this forum.

Thanks again!

Regulations are holding us back compared to our neighbors to the South. If you can swing it, get FSD before it launches and proves to be fully functional (coin flip) with your bet. Future proofs the entire tech package of the car for the life of ownership.

Of course, it all depends on if Tesla delivers on Elon's visions (sales pitches) at the Model 3 launch.