Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is EVAnnex CCI best center console?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have taken delivery of a P85+ this week with Tan Color seats and Obeche Wood Gloss... I ma trying to pick out MATS and A Console this week.

Looking at either:

1. Tesla OEM console with Black / Dark mats from either formytesla or Lloyds Luxe
2. Evannex Console in TAN with Obeche Wood, will then get light mats to match

Not sure if going so light is a good idea... see below

image.tiff

image.tiff

You might want to check out the new console that has just been introduced. It matches the grey interior elements perfectly, and has some really nice features. See what you think.Vendor - The Center Console that should have come with your Model S!

Actually I'm not thrilled with any of the options out there. I think there's great opportunity to have something simpler with two cupholders standard.

I agree. So, being a product designer, I designed one that integrates with the car perfectly. The trouble with most of the ones on the market is they try to force rectangles into their designs, despite the fact that the space where it is to fit isn't rectangular at all, but rather subtly tapered, and slightly canted toward the driver, so you end up with funky shapes that detract from the elegant esthetic of the Model S. If you're interested, here is the link.
Vendor - The Center Console that should have come with your Model S!

_K1L3321.jpeg
Tesla-console-medium.jpg

Hi, I've just taken delivery of a brand new Evannex CCI, it a high quality unit in obeche & tan which matches my interior perfectly. Apart from getting my cellphone charger cables through the somewhat tight aperture (they provide a tool to help) I installed it with ease.

However a word of warning to those members based in the UK who're considering buying one, the initial quote is not what you'll end up paying! Apart from paying their costly Fed-Ex carriage charge, you'll have to pay another
£173.00 Import Surcharge!!!

• Informative
Reactions: msnow
If you're a small time EBay seller, you can probably get away with checking the Gift box on the customs forms, but you wouldn't if you were an established business shipping overseas. An established business with products for sale on their website also couldn't get away with low balling the value on an international shipment. The postal inspectors can simply look up the price on their website.

Reactions: Jimmy 1
Hi, I've just taken delivery of a brand new Evannex CCI, it a high quality unit in obeche & tan which matches my interior perfectly. Apart from getting my cellphone charger cables through the somewhat tight aperture (they provide a tool to help) I installed it with ease.

However a word of warning to those members based in the UK who're considering buying one, the initial quote is not what you'll end up paying! Apart from paying their costly Fed-Ex carriage charge, you'll have to pay another
£173.00 Import Surcharge!!!

Here's the proof!

Attachments

• Fed-Ex bill.pdf
    348.5 KB · Views: 51