Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is evtuning still around?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know if evtuning is still around? I recently ordered a paddle gear from them. I received it and it was excellent and wanted to get their hepa replacement but their site has been down and email unresponsive for a month or so. Are they gone?

Reactions: jschimel
Does anyone know if evtuning is still around? I recently ordered a paddle gear from them. I received it and it was excellent and wanted to get their hepa replacement but their site has been down and email unresponsive for a month or so. Are they gone?
I think they are focused on Electrified Garage now rather than online sales.

Electrified Garage Tesla Service Center

I had the same question. I found an alternative store that seems to collaborate with evtuning called reeldealev.com

• Helpful
Reactions: Silicon Desert
Looks offline to me, which sucks because their door kit was the best one out there. Now I dono where I'm gonna buy one from when my other 2 handles break.
I had 2 more kits in my garage on standby but a friend had theirs fail so I just used my kits to fix them and never bought 2 more to replace them with.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220713-170015.png
    Screenshot_20220713-170015.png
    461.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_20220713-170021.png
    Screenshot_20220713-170021.png
    160.9 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: Shiro