Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

is FSD Beta being rolled out to subscribers yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

JER85

Jul 13, 2021
NJ
I haven’t seen any updates on this. But if I’m running software version 2022.44.25.1 would I get FSD beta if I were to subscribe? And is it like instant or an undetermined amount of time before you get it after opting in?

I haven’t seen any updates on this. But if I’m running software version 2022.44.25.1 would I get FSD beta if I were to subscribe? And is it like instant or an undetermined amount of time before you get it after opting in?
Software version 2022.44.25.2 does not have FSD beta code. So, if you subscribed, you would need to wait until FSD software was released with a version number higher than the one you have. This may, or may not, happen soon.

You may be better waiting to subscribe if you are doing so primarily for FSD beta.

Reactions: aerodyne and JER85
Software version 2022.44.25.2 does not have FSD beta code. So, if you subscribed, you would need to wait until FSD software was released with a version number higher than the one you have. This may, or may not, happen soon.

You may be better waiting to subscribe if you are doing so primarily for FSD beta.
Awesome, thanks for the info

Even when FSD Beta is available in a newer build than what you have, you won’t get the build immediately. After you subscribe to FSD, you have to request FSD Beta from the touchscreen (Controls > Autopilot), then Tesla will schedule your car to receive the build. It’s possible that the requirement to explicitly request FSD Beta will go away, but it hasn’t yet.

Reactions: aerodyne