Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is FSD beta taking any new people ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Alset2

Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2020
Ocala. Fl
I am picking up my 2022 Plaid next Monday and I'm on the fence about paying for FSD again ESPECIALLY since there is no guarantee I can get back into beta.
I might take my chance's but I have not seen where anyone new has been enrolled since last year(or not many).

I have been in beta program since the 2nd round last year and I kind of like being a part of the testing...although I must say when I think about PAYING Tesla $12K to beta test for them it just seems a little crazy.

But sometimes "ideas" mean more than common sense I guess (at least in my case).
Besides, based on what it costs now I bet when it actually come to fruition it will cost $40-$50K!

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Are you buying or leasing ?

If buying you can always wait until they start allowing new people in before buying ….
Buying. Im a bit impatient sometime so I just went head and ordered it with the car....ugh.
I almost did not simply on principle...I mean why cant the FSD be transfered or at least guarantee you get in after safety score minimum is met...not just boot you out because its not like I bought a new car that cost more than my 1st house or something...lol

Last edited:
Buying. Im a bit impatient sometime so I just went head and ordered it with the car....ugh.
I almost did not simply on principle...I mean why cant the FSD be transfered our at least guarantee you get in after safety score minimum is met...not just boot you out because its not like I bought a new car that cost more than my 1st house or something...lol
LOL.

With current wait times, they aren’t trying to sell new cars !

It makes sense to tie beta to user than the VIN.

Reactions: APotatoGod