Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is it 2021/2022 yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Figured I’d just put this here...since it hasn’t even been a month since ordering yet..and time is moving too slowly.

I’m ready for this truck already. My Model 3 is great, but the resale now is better than in 2 years from now.:D

Hopefully we get a nice surprise and find out production moves up like Model Y did.(Beyond what’s already been moved up)

Cheers to my fellow “impatient” future Cybertruck owners.

Reactions: Blup85 and webdbbt
I agree, time is moving too slowly...
But....
I just came back from a 3,200 mile road trip in my Mercedes Sprinter "Adventure" van. I converted a basic cargo van and it suits me and my wife perfectly. I'm 6' 3", she's 6' 2" so we love the ability to stand up inside. While in Florida there was a tremendous overnight rain/wind storm; I watched other campers running between trucks and tents and bathrooms getting soaked. I didn't need to leave the van once; everything I need is inside.

All during this trip I was imagining the Cybertruck in similar circumstances. In almost all scenarios the Cybertruck will be great. But, as with anything there are tradeoff's, some things my current van will just do better. An example: during this trip I was talking up the Cybertruck and a friend asked: "So how will that work on that Alaska trip you've always talking about? Will you be able to charge?" I paused for a long time as I realized: "Hmmm.... Didn't think about that." :eek::confused: Maybe there'll be some superchargers in the Yukon by the time Cybertruck is available, but probably not.

Anyway, got a couple more years to enjoy the Sprinter. We're off to Tucson in Feb.... I'll be daydreaming of Cybertruck all the way :)

I agree, time is moving too slowly...
But....
I just came back from a 3,200 mile road trip in my Mercedes Sprinter "Adventure" van. I converted a basic cargo van and it suits me and my wife perfectly. I'm 6' 3", she's 6' 2" so we love the ability to stand up inside. While in Florida there was a tremendous overnight rain/wind storm; I watched other campers running between trucks and tents and bathrooms getting soaked. I didn't need to leave the van once; everything I need is inside.

All during this trip I was imagining the Cybertruck in similar circumstances. In almost all scenarios the Cybertruck will be great. But, as with anything there are tradeoff's, some things my current van will just do better. An example: during this trip I was talking up the Cybertruck and a friend asked: "So how will that work on that Alaska trip you've always talking about? Will you be able to charge?" I paused for a long time as I realized: "Hmmm.... Didn't think about that." :eek::confused: Maybe there'll be some superchargers in the Yukon by the time Cybertruck is available, but probably not.

Anyway, got a couple more years to enjoy the Sprinter. We're off to Tucson in Feb.... I'll be daydreaming of Cybertruck all the way :)

I can imagine Alaska having some in the coming years. I’m still holding out a little hope the ranges listed will be with some towing considered.

Sounds like you’ll have to find a suitable trailer to bulk behind the truck!

Enjoy the daydreams. I know I do haha