Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is it just me or have i just been taken.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried to find out how to put my order on hold. So if needed to wait to see about the tax credit. Send an email asking this.
Next think I get back from Tesla is " you order is on hold untill 12-15-2021.

I did not ask for them to put my order on hold, just info on how to do it.
By the way Tesla added 1,000 dollars to the Y price.

My experience is that the SA’s are not great at reading intent when it comes to emails regarding holds. I had a similar experience where my SA put my order (back) on hold after I observed that the EDD was not what we were shooting for.

I tried to find out how to put my order on hold. So if needed to wait to see about the tax credit. Send an email asking this.
Next think I get back from Tesla is " you order is on hold untill 12-15-2021.

I did not ask for them to put my order on hold, just info on how to do it.
By the way Tesla added 1,000 dollars to the Y price.
It's straightforward to remove the hold when you're ready - just contact Tesla again.

As for price increase: that doesn't affect you, unless you change your configuration.

Why does my order now say
Price$54,990
(Excludes tax, registration, discounts and fees)
That is $1,000 more.
The EDD WAS Oct 18- November 4 which I expect would change.
You haven't shared any details on your original price, so I can't answer that. But putting an order on hold does not change order price. Many people here (including myself) have put an order on hold, with no price change. Price is only affected if you alter your order in any way (change color, change wheels, add/subtract FSD, etc.). If you have your original price details, and your price was indeed altered without you changing your order, you'll need to reach out to Tesla to get that resolved.