Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Is it possible to find a Model S for under $35K?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought my non-tech package s85 with 99k miles for $35k but had to search far and wide and ship from CA to FL. The car needed a door handle fix a good cleaning and the rear bumper had some cosmetic damage. Total cost to fix was $1k since I did the work myself. The car is in great mechanical shape and no one cares that it has a lot of miles, all they care is that it’s a Tesla.

Bottom line it can be done but will require a lot of research, and a leap of faith potentially buying a car you’ve never seen or driven. It all worked out for me and I couldn’t afford it any other way.