Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is it possible to make the FSD disengagement warning louder?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I got my first FSD beta strike today. I must have missed the warning light indicator, even though I had my hand resting on the wheel. Is there an option to have a louder audible warning before any Force disengagement? Unless I'm blind, I can't seem to find it in the options/ settings. I feel an audible warning would have saved me here...

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving everyone

There is no option to change either the wheel nag or eye tracking alert. However, some have reported getting strikes with no warning.
The eye tracking alert is much more noticeable when FSD is in full screen mode, especially at night. The flashing light is enough to illuminate the interior cabin.
I maybe mistaken but I think I've seen some youtubers able to put the FSD visualization in 3/4 screen mode. I can't seem to do that. Would be great to have that as an option.

Last edited:
Thanks everybody, I should have clarified that I have a legacy Model S that doesn't have the annoying interior camera with eye tracking. It would just be nice if I could get an audible warning instead of just the slight white indicator light on the panel above the steering wheel