Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is it possible to put wider tires on the back of a MS Plaid with Arachnid wheels (thinking 315 or 325 if it is safe). Anyone tried?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry for the dumb question, I realize I could ask Support but they will probably take days to respond. Got two nails, one on each back tire, and can't find the 295 stock tires. Thinking this might be a good "excuse" to go wider if it is possible/safe. Anyone tried this?

Thanks for the info,

Sorry for the dumb question, I realize I could ask Support but they will probably take days to respond. Got two nails, one on each back tire, and can't find the 295 stock tires. Thinking this might be a good "excuse" to go wider if it is possible/safe. Anyone tried this?

Thanks for the info,
Posted same thing myself. 305/30/21 mps4s readily available. Find anything out?

Upvote 0
Bump..?? Sitting here, wondering the same exact thing. I'm surprised I have not found anything else on this topic. Maybe I have not searched enough but I need some new rear tires and it wouldn't mind putting some 305s on the back. Much easier to find as these other tires are on national backorder. If anyone ever figured this out, please post an update Thanks

Upvote 0

Thanks for the info,
I'm running 305/30/21 Goodyear F1 and OEM size on the fronts. Works fine, but I'd recommend getting the ps4s in 305 because these F1 spin quite a bit on straight line acceleration. Cornering and braking is great, it just gets a little squirrelly on hard take offs.

Wouldn't do a 325 on a 10.5 wheel. A 315 may work, but I stuck with 305 since those are readily available.

Upvote 0
I'm running 305/30/21 Goodyear F1 and OEM size on the fronts. Works fine, but I'd recommend getting the ps4s in 305 because these F1 spin quite a bit on straight line acceleration. Cornering and braking is great, it just gets a little squirrelly on hard take offs.

Wouldn't do a 325 on a 10.5 wheel. A 315 may work, but I stuck with 305 since those are readily available.

Any issues with the inside edges (on rear) delaminating as shown in the several threads regarding the PS4S OEM's having that issue?

Upvote 0