Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is it ridiculous?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They are gorgeous.

I would belt them in with a harness. It just became the law in Maryland, but I have always done it since dogs can be injured if thrown against the crate (which Lucy doesn't tolerate well) or left as a potential projectile, but what really terrified me is that someone said if I were in an accident and became unconscious and she tried to protect me from emergency responders, they wouldn't hesitate to shoot her, so she gets belted in.

I am quite certain that Oscar and Felix would N E V E R "doo" this in your beautiful brand new S :cursing:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
I have heard it said the average Indian child aspires to be a dog in an American family. After seeing thread I see why. Sorry after a number of mission trips, I still struggle with spending more for a car than most families earn in their lifetime.

I have heard it said the average Indian child aspires to be a dog in an American family. After seeing thread I see why. Sorry after a number of mission trips, I still struggle with spending more for a car than most families earn in their lifetime.
+1 and I am sure I am not the only person who supports causes that are trying to address the issues that cause that gap. I even consider my buying a Tesla and sharing their mission with others as a way of correcting an environmental injustice.

And as Linkster knows, Lucy is my dogter, she is my family, she does more for my mental and emotional health than any drug or therapist could do. If I could just get her to relax and enjoy car rides again. I can't tell if she trembles because she is afraid of being in the car? Can't see out well enough without standing? I tried pillows, but I can tell from how she climbs up that she feels unsteady on them...

Definitely shouldn't get the seats for the dog, especially if you're not strapping them in. If you plan on strapping them in the seats, then maybe...

You'll lose the extra storage space under the panel in the trunk, and it is a decent amount of room. I've seen the third row seats and you can't really fit anything else in that under-panel space in the trunk when you have them folded down.

Seems foolish to me to waste the money and cargo space on the dogs when the dogs don't really need seats... but, whatever.... *mumbles something about crazy dog people...*