Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is it still possible to add a Roadster to your Tesla Account?

asimo3089

Feb 11, 2016
Tucson, AZ
Hi everyone!

I did some searching around and everything I'm finding is from years ago. I've tried using the form in my account settings and I'm just met with an error by the time I reach the end. I'm guessing it's the Roadster VIN throwing it off.

I know there's no real reason to have it in there, but I would love to see it with my other car.

X.l.r.8

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2018
Toronto/Miami
I added mine about 2 months ago. Any sales can register it. I just called them, they wanted me to fax the title and ID and 2 days later it’s in my account. Just call the nearest sales office, service centers cannot do it, only sales

asimo3089

Feb 11, 2016
Tucson, AZ
I added mine about 2 months ago. Any sales can register it. I just called them, they wanted me to fax the title and ID and 2 days later it’s in my account. Just call the nearest sales office, service centers cannot do it, only sales
Had no idea the sales team would help. If anything, my next step would have been the service team. Thanks very much!

d-kai

Dec 16, 2020
Germany
I had also Problems to add the roadster to my account, got a mail that they would e-mail me a confirmation within 72 hours - but nothing happened for half a year. Now I mailed that answer to [email protected] and - as I am from Germany and they only serve US customers - they sent a Mail to [email protected] to check that and hopefully help me.

MDul

Nov 26, 2020
Raleigh, NC
They added the roadster to my acct. i can only view the vin on the full web browser not on the App :(
Same here. Previous owner sent a pic of his account before the transfer and it shows a picture of the car, but since the transfer to me it doesn’t show the car only the VIN....

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC