TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Is it still possible to add a Roadster to your Tesla Account?

Discussion in 'Roadster 2008-2012' started by asimo3089, Nov 19, 2020 at 10:04 AM.

1. asimo3089

asimo3089 Member

Hi everyone!

I did some searching around and everything I'm finding is from years ago. I've tried using the form in my account settings and I'm just met with an error by the time I reach the end. I'm guessing it's the Roadster VIN throwing it off.

I know there's no real reason to have it in there, but I would love to see it with my other car.

2. X.l.r.8

X.l.r.8 Supporting Member

I added mine about 2 months ago. Any sales can register it. I just called them, they wanted me to fax the title and ID and 2 days later it’s in my account. Just call the nearest sales office, service centers cannot do it, only sales

• Like x 2
  3. asimo3089

asimo3089 Member

Had no idea the sales team would help. If anything, my next step would have been the service team. Thanks very much!