Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is it time to give up on trying to get FSD beta?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you have a good experience with FSD on your previous car? Many people on these forums have negative experiences or sheer hatred for FSD, so it's interesting to hear someone say they miss it.
Yes. I drive so much, I was able to know when it would work well, and when to not use it. Now having regular NoA/AP, I gladly welcome FSD back.

I had it on my 3 I sold earlier this month when I got my X. Still waiting to get back in. Wish it would have just transferred over.
This exactly. They technically aren’t adding new testers into the program, just transferring functionality from one vehicle to another. I don’t get the issue with this? Plus we already have been using it for a while, so we know what to expect, it’s not like we would be some safety risk as “new users” who are inexperienced…?

This exactly. They technically aren’t adding new testers into the program, just transferring functionality from one vehicle to another. I don’t get the issue with this? Plus we already have been using it for a while, so we know what to expect, it’s not like we would be some safety risk as “new users” who are inexperienced…?
I think it's more of.... they just don't care lol