Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is it ugly? (Poll)

Rate the Model 3's look

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't figure out if this car is ugly or not. Some photos make it look great. Some make it look like a station wagon with a weird front end. Your thoughts?

I'm starting to think they showed more than one prototype. Of the three car they had, the one in the middle looked ugly, but the one on the far left and the red one looked awesome. I'm not sure if it's the color, angle or are the car actually different; the front of the car keeps looking shorter or longer in every different picture.

I'm going with amazing, because it is amazing.

That said, the nose is better than the S & X, but still not quite right. Easily fixable though. IF they lower the pug a bit, and have the upper snout line match the side lines.

I'm speculating here, but I'm assuming they didn't do this due to drag reasons.

Everything else works for me.
Gotta love that matt silver. Reminds me of that car from that time travel movie.

For a base of $35,000 I could not have asked for more! Is it perfect? No. But it is 10x better than it could have been! Love the front end, not a huge fan of the interior display but completely understand it. Super impressed with the vehicle, the event, the reservation process in store today (and online). This is the beginning of the global change. Super proud to be a South African today (my closest connection to Elon)!

I was wondering about the three- 3's also. My least favorite is the titanium silver. Which is usually my favorite color!

The matte Grey looks the best. Its darker, so maybe its hiding some of the lines? Like black usually does?

It would be interesting to get confirmation on this, rather then just the camera angles, lighting and color.

I went with 5-6. For 35K is hella nice. Model S still looks much better IMO.

But seriously, w t h is up with that bandage nose design? Why can't they make it slightly curvy/bubble like. much like the porsche EV?
No I'm not proposing nose cone. Yes I know its an EV and it doesn't need air intake. But that is no excuse for a flat board in front either!

The i3/bolt/volt etc. are just awful in comparison! Even ray charles on a dark night wouldn't argue with that!

Reactions: Model S M.D.
When they first rolled out on stage, I was sitting at about a 6. I've been steadily moving up, now sitting at a high 7. There are few angles where I think the front end looks strange, but overall it looks beautiful. I certainly won't be cancelling my reservation. I'm excited to see what the production version looks like in person.

Reactions: Ryan P